Dreadful spelling - I guess
Edda says:
Do you have any details of anyone who does elf spotting tours.
Ýr frekjudós... nei ástarengill... says:
some crazy old woman in Hfn
don't know her name, but I guess it is exciting phenominom
Edda says:
Thank you madam, I will look her up myself
Ýr frekjudós... nei ástarengill... says:
you do that, have a nice day now.
Edda says:
Good day to you
Ýr frekjudós... nei ástarengill... says:
what a splendid day
it´s absolutely glorios to be a young woman as myself
I do have my moments of perfection
of couse that is extremely rare
but who am i to judge others, they do not intresse me at all.
oh i´m dizy all of a sudden
what a terrible place this is
i've never seen such horrible croud of theafes
they take and take and give nothing back to society, do not even go to church every sunday
but i´m very fond of Sir Cliff
Edda says:
Yes he is a decent gentleman, he is
Engin ummæli:
Skrifa ummæli